New kid needs help!

tinytyler921

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I am new to this whole 'Jailbroken' thing and not very good at it either, but I've run into a little trouble.

I purchased a couple of things off iTunes after I jailbroke the phone, full season of a TV show and a couple of albums, and now it won't let me transfer them onto my iTunes on my computer.

I know that I could reset the phone and write Apple an email and get the downloads credited back and redownload them, BUT I wanted to know if there was a easier way?

:cool:

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
What apps did you install from Cydia or Rock? Try uninstalling them one by one and see if it saves your issue.

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
What I meant to say is that there could be an app(s) you installed through Cydia or Rock that is causing your iTunes sync / transfer issue. If you have, try uninstalling them one by one. If didn't install anything, try reinstalling iTunes, different usb / port cable, different computer, and if all else fails, you might need to do a restore as a "new device."

Before restore, you need to answer the following questions. If you still want to JB after restore and with Apple stop signing 4.0.1, do you have your SHSH hash saved? If no, you can only restore to 4.0.2 which means no JB possible currently. If yes, google SHSH + downgrade for instructions.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73