Hi, just wanted to know if anybody has heard or tried the app "3G network booster" I'm not sure if it's a only jailbroken app or in the apple app store cause I can't find it !! Just wanted to know if it's worth the 1.99 price.

Second question, if I download and install ultrasn0w to unlock my iPhone will it do anything to me now because I'm using a bell iPhone on the bell network.

Thanks!!

Stef
    08-16-2010 12:02 AM
    Hi, just wanted to know if anybody has heard or tried the app "3G network booster" I'm not sure if it's a only jailbroken app or in the apple app store cause I can't find it !! Just wanted to know if it's worth the 1.99 price.

Second question, if I download and install ultrasn0w to unlock my iPhone will it do anything to me now because I'm using a bell iPhone on the bell network.

Thanks!!

Stef
    first: since you can't find in the apple app store, then I suppose it's not supplied there. You can Google search and then make sure.
    for use ultrasn0w to unlock the iPhone, this article can do some help for you: "Jailbreak and unlock iPhone 3GS for iOS 4 on Mac" -> a guide on how to jailbreak iOS 4 iPhone 3GS with PwnageTool and unlock iOS 4 iPhone 3GS with UltraSn0w on Mac.
    Good luck!
    08-16-2010 05:16 AM
    "3G network booster" was removed from the iTunes app store back in early June. There was no explanation as to why.
    08-16-2010 09:20 AM
    Ohh ok thanks! And for the ultrasn0w if I decide just to install it will it do any harm to me? Because I'm using a locked iPhone from Bell here in Canada and I'm with bell.
    08-16-2010 09:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD