Add on for weather for lockscreen!

Aeglenzer

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
I know there are a lot of weather add on for the lock screen, but I am just looking for a weather add on that just displays the local current weather and maybe the current conditions not anything else ! I am trying not clutter up the lock screen with to much weather info other than current conditions !
Thanks in advance for any suggestions ,Arnold

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I agree wit MustangLife. The weather plugin for lockinfo is great and gives u a 7 day forcast. No clutter
f406c1f3.jpg

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
rdiddy. I can't get the 7 day forecast to show up on my phone. Thought maybe it was a possible issue and the plugin not 100% yet but since I've seen you have the 7 day forecast I'm not so sure. Any ideas? What do you have your settings on to get it. I might try to reinstall it

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Actually, I prefer to use the "HTC Weather LockInfo Plugin". Its sexy to look at and has oodles of functionality. Gives you a 6 day forecast and integrates natively with LockInfo.

r5murphy

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
Just purchased and downloaded Lockinfo. I went into settings and went to Lockscreen and hit enable but Lockinfo isn't appearing on my lockscreen.. What am I doing wrong. Thanks

r5murphy

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
Is there a way to block the "missed call" pop up that appears when I miss a call or any pop up for that matter and just use the Lockinfo plugins? It blocks the Lockinfo missed calls plugin on my Lockscreen.

Thanks...

micky_rooney

Aug 31, 2009
Visit site
I agree wit MustangLife. The weather plugin for lockinfo is great and gives u a 7 day forcast. No clutter
f406c1f3.jpg

Love your lock screen, the different font makes a whole lot of difference (yet to figure out how to change mine :/)

I dont seem to be able to figure out how to change my lockscreen so it shows the 7 day weather forecast. Only shows the one day.

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Love your lock screen, the different font makes a whole lot of difference (yet to figure out how to change mine :/)

I dont seem to be able to figure out how to change my lockscreen so it shows the 7 day weather forecast. Only shows the one day.

the 7 day forecast only seems to show up if your Apple Weather app has your city added as one of the locations. I never could get the 7 day forecast to work when entering the zipcode in the Lockinfo settings itself.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site

Reference my post from the 1st page to see my settings for the 7 day weather. And use font swap to change the fonton the phone, its in cydia. But i dont believe its compatible wit iOS4 yet tho.

micky_rooney

Aug 31, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the info lads, I'll have a look at the suggestion macharborguy. I tried those settings rdiddy_25 i'm sure but thanks for that, and your right the font swap isn't available for some of us yet :/ Just waiting until it is.

micky_rooney

Aug 31, 2009
Visit site
Actually, I prefer to use the "HTC Weather LockInfo Plugin". Its sexy to look at and has oodles of functionality. Gives you a 6 day forecast and integrates natively with LockInfo.

I'm not having much luck, sorry I forgot to add.

I'm currently using this plugin on my lockscreen but the weather always displays a sunny day at 19 degrees. Hopefully I can sort this out soon.

matthew23

Jan 5, 2009
Visit site
the 7 day forecast only seems to show up if your Apple Weather app has your city added as one of the locations. I never could get the 7 day forecast to work when entering the zipcode in the Lockinfo settings itself.

hey! That finally worked for me - never could getthe forecast to work - it was set to a specific zipcode within LocinInfo. Changed that and now it works perfect! thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73