dead/crazy pixel on startup

disflipissofresh

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
Jailbroken my ip4 today with Jailbreakme, installed cydia just fine then when I bought the 3g unrestrictor, everything went fine until it booted up and dead pixel is on startup. Anybody having the same problem? Or does anybody have a fix for this? Thanks

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
If you mean those greenish lines, that is the part of the actual jailbreak code you're seeing. It's stored in the frame buffer and shows up on the boot screen. Perfectly normal!

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Massie; said:
If you mean those greenish lines, that is the part of the actual jailbreak code you're seeing. It's stored in the frame buffer and shows up on the boot screen. Perfectly normal!

100% correct.

Those multicolored lines of pixels are the "awesome sause" that, I believe, keeps the device nice and jail broken after each reboot. Not all jailbreak methods do this, but the jailbreakme.com method does.

Everything is working as intended.

disflipissofresh

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
Alright, I thought my phone had dead pixel on em. Well hope somebody have some kind of fix for this, kind of annoying. But I'm just happy I got my jailbreak. :)

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Alright, I thought my phone had dead pixel on em. Well hope somebody have some kind of fix for this, kind of annoying. But I'm just happy I got my jailbreak. :)

the fix for those pixels is to restore fresh. the Jailbreakme.com jailbreak REQUIRES those pixels. That is the code required, injected into the boot image. Its not really something that gets fixed, since it isn't a problem, it's the method.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2