Illumine Theme?

Shlov1

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I've been looking for some good themes for my I4 and I came acros the illumine theme and I really like it. the problem is I can't find it in Cydia. I have found a bunch of Illumine theme add ones such as Background badge, chat bubbles, lockscreen, but not the theme itself. Can anyone help?

Also, I've been using ultimate chrome, but it has changed the sounds for email, lockscreen, etc and also will no longer let me use my lockscreen wallpaper. Is there a way to change these settings? Thanks.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
The dev pulled illumine from cydia bc TOO many people were stealing his icons and passing them off as there own in their themes. I forget right now which site he has it uploaded to for sale. As for the other ? make sure u have user lockscreen checked and above the theme on winterboard and the should fix it. If not, u may have to ssh ur lockscreen wallpaper into that folder in the theme for it to work.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Send a tweet to @_iKon on Twitter. That's the developer of iLLumine. Ask him for the link. It hasn't been updated for the iPhone 4 or the Retina Display yet.