I need help with the iPhone 4 (Jailbreak) *PLEASE*

UmairR93

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Right i have only joined this forum to ask this one question.

Ive got an iPhone 4, i jailbroke it and installed winterboard. If was working fine until i installed the new update to 4.0.1. Then i cant remember if everything was working fine or not but for some reason i had to restore my phone. I jailbroke it again and installed winterboard. Now when it asked to reboot i pressed "reboot. But then the phone got stuck on the apple logo and wouldn't do anything. I got it into recovery mode and tried recovering it but it gave me some error in the end. I took it to the apple store and tried restoring it on there it did it fine. I got home and did the jailbreak again and so tried installing winterboard again and it did the same thing with the apple logo and it not being restored on my computer.

Now after going to the apple shop again, my phone is working fine but i havent jailbroken it yet. Now i would like to get some advise on what i should do because i really want to jailbreak it but i'm afraid it will do the same thing again. So please give me some help and advise on how to jailbreak my phone and how to install winterboard without the phone crashing on me again.

I did some research but i could only find this issue on the old firmware's and the solution was to something with "BlackRa1n", but they don't think works with the iPhone 4 firmware.

Please people i really need help :(

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
If you're on 4.0.1 than jailbreakme will work. Blackra1n will not. Jailbreak at your own risk. With jailbreakme there isn't really isn't a "way" to do it. You just slide. Same with installing winterboard. You just click install and that's it.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Don't jailbreak. You haven't saved your shsh files and will be forced to update to 4.0.2 which cannot be jailbroken.

UmairR93

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I know how to jailbreak as I have done it 3 times. You people are acting like robots that's what it seems like to me, sorry I don't mean to be rude or anything but this isn't helping me. I know how to jailbreak I know it's at my own risk but that wasn't my question.

What I said was, is there a way I can download winterboard without having my iPhone stuck at the apple logo during the rebooting process?

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
maybe do a google search for iphone stuck on apple logo after winterboard install if searching the forums for the same does yield any results. I don't use winterboard anymore since I really only used it for the homescreen wallpaper on my 3gs when I had 3.1.2. Dont see a need for it myself since I got my iphone 4 and iOS4 already can do homescreen wallpaper.

Last edited:

jeffnucci

May 11, 2009
Visit site
I know how to jailbreak as I have done it 3 times. You people are acting like robots that's what it seems like to me, sorry I don't mean to be rude or anything but this isn't helping me. I know how to jailbreak I know it's at my own risk but that wasn't my question.

What I said was, is there a way I can download winterboard without having my iPhone stuck at the apple logo during the rebooting process?

Not to be rude back, but when we see a user with 0-5 posts, posting in the wrong forum we tend to get short.

UmairR93

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
maybe do a google search for iphone stuck on apple logo after winterboard install if searching the forums for the same does yield any results. I don't use winterboard anymore since I really only used it for the homescreen wallpaper on my 3gs when I had 3.1.2. Dont see a need for it myself since I got my iphone 4 and iOS4 already can do homescreen wallpaper.

I've tried doing research on the problem I could only find people having trouble with it on older devices then iPhone 4, and the solution was "blackra1n" unfortunately blackrain doesn't work for the iPhone 4 firmware.

UmairR93

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site

Exactly, to the OP in the main forum list 2 down is the jailbreak help/info/etc. area.

I'm sorry for posting in the wrong section but as I have said I joined this forum so that you people could help me with my problem I've never been on this forum before and don't know anything about any sections in this forum, I'm new to this and this is the only thread I made. I just need help with my situation.

jeffnucci

May 11, 2009
Visit site
I'm sorry for posting in the wrong section but as I have said I joined this forum so that you people could help me with my problem I've never been on this forum before and don't know anything about any sections in this forum, I'm new to this and this is the only thread I made. I just need help with my situation.

Then stop whining and arguing. Go put a new post in the jailbreak forum and BE DESCRIPTIVE. I have an idea but I refuse to post it here. Being a member on this forum does not entitle you to help whatsoever.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Look, I want to help. But it can't be done here. You must locate the jailbreak forum. Just click on forums at the top and look for iPhone jailbreak and unlock. The Others can help.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73