Games for nesiphone snesiphone ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

newguy7

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
According to rules in this forum, and I quote:

"Illegal activities - Do not post, link, or request warez, serials, roms. or any other copied intellectual property of others in the TiPb forum. We have a zero tolerance policy on such posts. "

tommyb_23

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Im not asking for any pirated material, Im simply asking for somewhere I can download games for the app I installed based on a suggestion on this site of nes4iphone and snes4iphone. I dont see how Im breaking any rules or participating in any illegal activities.

uhanrodric

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
According to rules in this forum, and I quote:

"Illegal activities - Do not post, link, or request warez, serials, roms. or any other copied intellectual property of others in the TiPb forum. We have a zero tolerance policy on such posts. "
You are only kind of right. It is NOT illegal to have a ROM of a game you own a physically own. It's considered a back-up copy. The OP was not asking someone to give him ROMS, but rather where to find them.

The answer to OP is the apps themselves (ex. NES4iPhone) have built-in search functionality. BUT please remember, downloading a ROM you do not own a physical copy of IS ILLEGAL, and should not be discussed. ROMs are a big "gray" area, depending on the situation of course.

uhanrodric

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Oh does it count if I own the game a game I got 10 years ago or more and cant seem to find anymore? j/k:p
To be honest, I think you just have to be able to produce proof of purchase in that situation. I know it was a joke question, but I remember reading about that somewhere. Don't quote me on it or anything, but I think once you purchase it, you can make that back up, in case it breaks or get's lost.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Thread closed. Just a reminder to everyone, if you post a thread like this - you run the risk of being banned. Lucky for this OP I was not around the past few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2