I have had my iPhone 4 for awhile and just noticed a problem with my MMS's.

When I try to send an MMS, it says "sending" then will get about 90% complete and fail.

Is this an AT&T issue or an issue with my phone? Any ideas on how to resolve. Normal text messages go through.

Also, one thing to note: I did recently jailbreak the iPhone using jailbreakme. But I downloaded the more recent version of jailbreakme so I doubting that any MMS issues I am having are related to the jailbreak.

And facetime works fine on the phone.

Please help!

-Jonathan
    08-08-2010 08:49 AM
    I'm having similar issues. But if I reboot the phone it starts to work again.
    08-08-2010 12:46 PM
    I think I figured out what was causing my problem. I restored to a new phone, then re-jailbroke. But this time, I didn't unlock the phone. Previously I had it unlocked. Now MMSs are sending fine.

So try removing the unlock if you downloaded it.
    08-09-2010 10:30 AM
    I think I figured out what was causing my problem. I restored to a new phone, then re-jailbroke. But this time, I didn't unlock the phone. Previously I had it unlocked. Now MMSs are sending fine.

So try removing the unlock if you downloaded it.
    Yeah, I had the same issue. The ultrasn0w unlock breaks MMS. I'm on AT&T, anyway, so I just uninstalled ultrasn0w and that fixed it.
    08-09-2010 10:53 AM
    Why would you unlock the phone if you are on AT&T in the first place?
    08-09-2010 11:39 AM
    Why would you unlock the phone if you are on AT&T in the first place?
    Just to see if it worked, and because I can.
    08-09-2010 12:33 PM
    I had the same problem after my jailbreak but after a hard reset, MMS works again.
    08-09-2010 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD