my3G or 3G unrestrictor for facetime?

saice101

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
at first I had my3G and it worked fine, however I switched to 3G unrestrictor cause I already paid for the app, but sometimes I feel like its slow over 3G. So I am thinking maybe its cause of the signal in that area. Has anyone else had any suggestion to which one of these two is better?

Mrjr

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
Guys behind My3G are scumbags, so I'd suggest going with chpwn's 3G Unrestrictor. It's the original. It's not copied/stolen. Just my thoughts. I guess use whatever works best for you...sounds like you have both.

RyzeHD

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys, my 3G Unrestrictor toggle on SBSettings doesn't seem to be working. I have to manually toggle it on/off on the 3GUnrestrictor app itself. Any of you having that same problem?

Obviously I prefer 3G Unrestrictor for Facetime (along w/ YouTube and MLB at bat). I have learned in the past the Rock guys suck.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Guys behind My3G are scumbags, so I'd suggest going with chpwn's 3G Unrestrictor. It's the original. It's not copied/stolen. Just my thoughts. I guess use whatever works best for you...sounds like you have both.

+1. &*@% Rock

saice101

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
well i guess I'll be testing to see which one is better but if they stole it from 3g Unrestrictor I am guessing they are both the same.

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
I use my3g now. I had paid for 3G unrestrictor a while ago, but I could not get FaceTime to work with 3G unrestrictor even changing that istag toggle or whatever it was.

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Since JB'ing iOS 4.0 with sn0wbreeze, Cydia is default. Rock is optional. I've found too many conflict's between the two. I've deleted Rock altogether and now LESS Headaches and crashes. 3GUnrestrictor and My3G are in conflict with each other. 3GUnrestrictor will not load with My3G present. In fact 3GUnrestrictor notifies before loading that My3G needs to be removed b-4 Installation can proceed.

Bottom line... 3GUnrestrictor works for me... NOW FaceTime compatible...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner