Infinidock safe mode problem

nc30012

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I've been told that the latest version of Infinidock is supposed to be compatable with iOS 4 but when I install it, it causes my iPhone to go into safe mode. Respringing and rebooting don't fix it and the only way to get it out of safe mode is to uninstall Infinidock altogether. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
i had the same issue with Iconoclasm. What I did to fix the issue was backup select app data, SMS, voice mail, etc, via Chronus, copied the files off via SSH, and restored the phone to factory settings.

I then rejailbroke the iPhone 4 in this newly restored, fresh state, updated Cydia, then added each app, one at a time, until i had all that i needed, and then re-synced with iTunes. (not restoring from backup). I then restored, via Chronus, my SMS and all other specific app data i needed.

Everything is running fine now

I am thinking that after a bunch of installs, uninstalls, and updates, jailbreak-based apps and utilities will just not play nice.

It is not at all like the Apple AppStore where each app is sand-boxed within it's own little world. You REALLY have to take care of what apps you install via Cydia, and how often you add/remove them.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner