The jailbreakme jb is now bug free, simple, and works on all devices. If you're like me you've used it successfully on at least one device.

Now it's time to browse back there and click on the PayPal button and pay Comex back. I've done it, now you do it. JailbreakMe 2.0

If you think of the value it adds to your iPhone, you really need to say thank you this way.
    08-05-2010 10:46 PM
    now it's time to browse back there and click on the paypal button and pay comex back. I've done it, now you do it. jailbreakme 2.0

if you think of the value it adds to your iphone, you really need to say thank you this way.
    .....+1

08-05-2010 11:08 PM
    Agreed, buy the man a cup of coffee
    08-06-2010 08:40 AM
    Think of it this way. You want to give these guys incentive to keep doing their thing. Pretty soon Apple is going to roll out 4.0.2 to fix the PDF exploit. There's a good chance that the proximity sensor issue might get fixed with that too. I don't know about you but I would like to take advantage of that proximity sensor fix. But that means we'll have to depend on these guys for a new jailbreak. I want to make sure they have the incentive.

Like the comedians in the nightclubs say: "Take care of your waitstaff because they take care of you".

Leave a generous tip.
    08-06-2010 08:53 AM
    I actually just sold some stuff on eBay this past weekend to fluff up my paypal. The reason being was to donate to the cause!
    08-06-2010 11:10 AM
    Bump! If everyone on this forum sent Comex a donation wouldn't that be nice.
    08-07-2010 10:36 AM
    Soon as PP takes the effin hold off my account I am going to donate for sure.
    08-07-2010 12:17 PM
    Being a long time mac user, I just wonder sometimes what the user experience would be like on Snow Leopard if apple controlled their desktop OS with the same lock down that they do with their mobile OS.
    08-07-2010 01:43 PM
    I donated as well. I hope all those people who kept asking "when is the jailbreak for the iPhone 4 coming" and others would show some appreciation and not just be leeches.
    08-07-2010 08:00 PM
    If I wasn't unemployed and have a $10,000 dollar a month disease I would donate a pantload. I always did to Peter Alfonso when I had a Droid.
    08-08-2010 04:21 AM
    I donated as well. I hope all those people who kept asking "when is the jailbreak for the iPhone 4 coming" and others would show some appreciation and not just be leeches.
    Very wishful thinking. Hopefully we can make up for those people and show our appreciation for some truly hard work.
    08-08-2010 02:43 PM
    I totally agree!!!even if it's a dollar. If all the millions of us that have JB iphones send one im sure that would keep them motivated.
    08-08-2010 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD