ok new jailbreak on iphone 3gs

AfricanKing5

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
ok here's the deal, i've updated and jail broke my iphone 3gs 32 gig, to the 4.0.1, as sone as i was done it went to the safe mood right off the back. now i've looked at the cydia what you can try to fix the problem and tried hard reset still nogo. I'vew also tried lookin back and the extentions, to also rejailbreaking it, again no go. can any one help me?

P.S. now before someone says google or research or some crap like that the whole point to this forum i thought was to see if anyone can help them specfic for the iphone? yes you can google but it's like going get a gormey burger and the water says the faster way would be go to Mc Donalds for a burger yes we could google but i like this a refrence. If ya don't like the thread thanks for coming, if ya can help thanks for the help, everything else is uncivilized!

peanutgallery

Apr 4, 2010
www.thepeanutgallery.net
If it's in safe mode it's because the spring board crashed. You should see a prompt on the home screen explaining this. You are given a few options, one of them being "restart [the spring board]". If you don't see the prompt tap the status bar where it says "safe mode" and you should see the prompt.

AfricanKing5

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
ok well what i've tried

here's what i got so far i had to delete the rock app for my iphone not to go into safe mode, but now text to many words text fails, and goes back to home screen, none of my jail break stuff works so far, but isnt in safe mode. if i go back to the search screen it restarts then goes back to safe mode, so i dont kno what it is that's wrong but most of my jailbreak stuff freazes or restarts to home screen, on 4.0.1!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
here's what i got so far i had to delete the rock app for my iphone not to go into safe mode, but now text to many words text fails, and goes back to home screen, none of my jail break stuff works so far, but isnt in safe mode. if i go back to the search screen it restarts then goes back to safe mode, so i dont kno what it is that's wrong but most of my jailbreak stuff freazes or restarts to home screen, on 4.0.1!

It's because not all ur jailbreak apps are compatible with 4.0 yet. If u restore, install the apps one at a time to verify they are 4.0 compatible.

amac64

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
I'm having the same problem, it's not all the apps, it's Winterboard. I've asked if there is another app to use instead on winterboard.

AfricanKing5

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
so first time restore

i'm now restoring back to factory then i'll try to redo the jail break then one app at a time i guess add and see what happens

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro