Random Weirdness after JB

cha0tik

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Anybody else having random things show up on your screen? I'm on an iPhone 4 with 4.0.1. I just installed an app from the App Store and the following items also showed up...

-"AdSheet"
-"iPodOut"
-"DemoApp"
-"TrustMe"
-"WebSheet"

Not sure what they are but it concerns me...

c5vettes

May 11, 2009
twitter.com
Weird. Hasn't happened to me but maybe if it happens again you should consider doing a restore. Can you post a screenshot?

cha0tik

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Here is what I found out from modmi...

It apparently is happening to a lot of folks and a Respring makes them disappear. But they are coming back after any install from JB apps like Cydia and Rock as well as the App Store. I have put them into a folder for now and respring after the install, but it sure is annoying. I am just glad it isn't something too serious.

Mav3n

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
"TrustMe"?????? That scares me a little. Have you changed your root and mobile PW's? Just in case.
This may be judged to be off topic, but ...
Has anyone noticed that there seems (at least to me) to be WAY MORE bugs and strange happenings with this OS and resulting JB?
I wasn't an iPhone user during the 2.0 to 3.0 upgrade so for y'all who were users then; were there this many problems then (or at least a comparable number of them?)

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
3.0 jailbreaks did NOT have these types of issues. Some lost youtube or push, but that was fixed within a few days. This jailbreak is taking a while to shake out the issues.

adamblacky

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
I have this issue too - here is a screenshot - twitpic.com/2bw3j3
An cion also appears for SBSettings
There is an icon on the next page aswell which i missed

Help anyone?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members