IrealSms

JermsJr13

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
has anyone had trouble downloading this on the new jailbreak yet?? Everytime i download it on cydia i reboot and my phone goes into safe mode every time. Any help??

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
Its not ready for new iOS4. I downloaded and it crashed. I did a search and found a beta repo for them and downloaded. Everything seemed fine but I had to resubmit for a new license. It just would not work until then. Last night I realized I had not received any texts all day. I tried to send a few as well and they were unsent. I started uninstalling things I thought may be the problem. Once I uninstalled iRealSMS, my SMS and MMS went back to functioning properly. It is not ready.

I downloaded BiteSMS and it works great. You get a 15 day trial and its still free after that just with ads. I chose iReal over Bite on my 3GS but many of the things I did not like or didn't function as well originally on Bite now work great. If iReal doesn't step up quick with a new version and send me a new license, I am sticking with Bite.

iamldash

Sep 9, 2009
www.twitter.com
I'm coming from quickreply, which is far too buggy for me to use on my ip4, and I tried bitesms recently. I liked many things about it though I only used it for a bit. the o ly thing I couldn't get over were the ads. having an add in my text messenging field does not sit well with me. I wish k didn't wake up everyday thinking quickreply might've been updated so I could penny up for bitesms... :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods