NibbyNubby

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
So I jailbroke my 3.1.3 iPod Touch a couple months ago and now i waant to connect my device to put my music in and every time i connect it too itunes it freezes at the beginning of the "backing up" process. it always happens and i have tried both sinful iPhone Repo's and Hackulo's App Syncs... Please Help!

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
Make sure you're on the latest version of iTunes. If you are, delete all files associated with iTunes, reinstall it and try it again.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
And mentioning Hackulous is a sure way to get banned - it's probably also the source of your problems. If you like apps - pay for apps. Don't steal.

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
And mentioning Hackulous is a sure way to get banned - it's probably also the source of your problems. If you like apps - pay for apps. Don't steal.
Whoooooaaaaa! I didn't notice that, Alli. Definitely! There are all kinds of bugs mixed into that illegal scenario. Plus if Apple ever gets hold of you... watch out!

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
JMO, When you mingle with thieves... you pick up thier deceases, just by association...

As stated wisely above... if they can steal anothers work, they can add their own to it and cause you, (the unsuspecting), associate headaches. CYA... Stay away... JMO

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73