So I jailbroke my 3.1.3 iPod Touch a couple months ago and now i waant to connect my device to put my music in and every time i connect it too itunes it freezes at the beginning of the "backing up" process. it always happens and i have tried both sinful iPhone Repo's and Hackulo's App Syncs... Please Help!
    08-03-2010 01:44 AM
    Make sure you're on the latest version of iTunes. If you are, delete all files associated with iTunes, reinstall it and try it again.
    08-03-2010 08:42 AM
    And mentioning Hackulous is a sure way to get banned - it's probably also the source of your problems. If you like apps - pay for apps. Don't steal.
    08-03-2010 09:33 AM
    And mentioning Hackulous is a sure way to get banned - it's probably also the source of your problems. If you like apps - pay for apps. Don't steal.
    Whoooooaaaaa! I didn't notice that, Alli. Definitely! There are all kinds of bugs mixed into that illegal scenario. Plus if Apple ever gets hold of you... watch out!
    08-03-2010 09:46 AM
    JMO, When you mingle with thieves... you pick up thier deceases, just by association...

As stated wisely above... if they can steal anothers work, they can add their own to it and cause you, (the unsuspecting), associate headaches. CYA... Stay away... JMO
    08-03-2010 11:05 AM
    Make sure you're on the latest version of iTunes. If you are, delete all files associated with iTunes, reinstall it and try it again.
    Thanks its going now but very slowly.
    08-03-2010 12:19 PM
    Try reinstalling iTunes.
    08-03-2010 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD