Jailbreak- Cydget/Element Dillema

alxndr33

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Hey sorry if someone has had this problem before... I did search but to no avail. Anyways, I jailbroke my iphone 3g yesterday using redsn0w. I have been trying to install a weather lock screen for my phone. I downloaded the apple-news repo but when I searched in Cydia for weather elements nothing came up. Similarly, I installed the Element cydget but when I tried to download Cydget, nothing came up in the search field. Can anyone help with this? Why is cydia not showing these programs?
Thanks!

alxndr33

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Okay, so I found Cydget in my settings but when I open it, it only has "lock order" option. When I try to open that, it doesn't do anything. Any help for a newbie? Thanks.

ElectroLund

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Same here, alxndr33. I'm a newb too, cuz I get the same mysterious results you do. My Cydget seems to be installed, same with Element. Yet, nothing shows up. Pretty underwhelming so far.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Can you guys give us the names of the packages that you actually installed from Cydia? It's not really clear to me what you're asking.

jackie treehorn

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
If I'm not mistaken Cydget no longer works. To uninstall it you need to go into Cydia>manage>settings and switch it to developer and then search cydget and uninstall it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2