iPhone 4 jailbreak ETA?

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
This has probably been asked before but i havent read one that gave a more realistic time zone. Ive heard that it may drop this weekend. Can someone confirm that for me or correct that for me if I am wrong? Thank you

skew

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Comex said "I am not planning on waiting for Sunday if it's ready before then; nor am I releasing on Sunday if it's not ready by then."

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
We are all patiently waiting. @comex and @MuscleNerd on twitter. Those are a couple of the major players in the jailbreak realm. Might I suggest you NOT bug them with the proverbial question of "When is the Jailbreak for the iPhone 4 going to be released?" it is not like they work for any of us and we gave them a deadline (or paycheck). I know it might be hard to chill. But like someone said earlier. It'll be ready when it is. I miss my jailbreak too....

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
We are all patiently waiting. @comex and @MuscleNerd on twitter. Those are a couple of the major players in the jailbreak realm. Might I suggest you NOT bug them with the proverbial question of "When is the Jailbreak for the iPhone 4 going to be released?" it is not like they work for any of us and we gave them a deadline (or paycheck). I know it might be hard to chill. But like someone said earlier. It'll be ready when it is. I miss my jailbreak too....

I agree. For something that is free why would people continuosly bug the developers about an ETA. Without them none of us would be able to jailbreak.

pilotnh

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
I suggest no one view this as free and consider a PayPal donation if they are set up for it. Think about it- How much is it really worth to you? $25? $50 $100 ??? If everyone gave them half of what they really felt the value was, it could be very rewarding to them and keep them going in the future.

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
I agree I'd donate. I donated to Geohot when I used blackra1n to unlock my 3GS, but as we all know the truth is the VAST majority of people won't donate. Especially those that b**** and moan saying its taking too long.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73