This has probably been asked before but i havent read one that gave a more realistic time zone. Ive heard that it may drop this weekend. Can someone confirm that for me or correct that for me if I am wrong? Thank you
    07-27-2010 03:08 PM
    Comex said "I am not planning on waiting for Sunday if it's ready before then; nor am I releasing on Sunday if it's not ready by then."
    07-27-2010 03:14 PM
    The answer is "when it's ready".
    07-27-2010 03:26 PM
    is there a twitter feed or some website that i can follow up on this?
    07-27-2010 03:46 PM
    Waiting with great excitement!
    07-27-2010 04:22 PM
    is there a twitter feed or some website that i can follow up on this?
    comex (comex) on Twitter
    07-27-2010 04:41 PM
    We are all patiently waiting. @comex and @MuscleNerd on twitter. Those are a couple of the major players in the jailbreak realm. Might I suggest you NOT bug them with the proverbial question of "When is the Jailbreak for the iPhone 4 going to be released?" it is not like they work for any of us and we gave them a deadline (or paycheck). I know it might be hard to chill. But like someone said earlier. It'll be ready when it is. I miss my jailbreak too....
    07-27-2010 04:47 PM
    We are all patiently waiting. @comex and @MuscleNerd on twitter. Those are a couple of the major players in the jailbreak realm. Might I suggest you NOT bug them with the proverbial question of "When is the Jailbreak for the iPhone 4 going to be released?" it is not like they work for any of us and we gave them a deadline (or paycheck). I know it might be hard to chill. But like someone said earlier. It'll be ready when it is. I miss my jailbreak too....
    I agree. For something that is free why would people continuosly bug the developers about an ETA. Without them none of us would be able to jailbreak.
    07-27-2010 05:24 PM
    I am sure they are working hard to get this JB correct the first time..
    07-27-2010 08:09 PM
    I suggest no one view this as free and consider a PayPal donation if they are set up for it. Think about it- How much is it really worth to you? $25? $50 $100 ??? If everyone gave them half of what they really felt the value was, it could be very rewarding to them and keep them going in the future.
    07-28-2010 11:12 AM
    That would actually be a good idea for them. gives them extra incentive to continue doing the good deed they are doing for the public.
    07-28-2010 01:23 PM
    I agree I'd donate. I donated to Geohot when I used blackra1n to unlock my 3GS, but as we all know the truth is the VAST majority of people won't donate. Especially those that b**** and moan saying its taking too long.
    07-28-2010 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD