Ok I think my iPhone 1st gen is ruined please HELP

RafaCompu

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I had firmware 1.0.2 and was going to upgrade so because I seemed to have problems restoring my iPhone inside iTune on my OSX I decide to instal iTunes inside my virtual Windows XP on Paralles. When my Iphone was in the proces of resoring it booted and my iTunes from mac instead of the virtual windows got the signal and it screwed things up?..Now my Iphone is frozen and only show the apple logo and the circle idle thing rotating endlessly

CAN I FIX THIS?.for now I am letting the battery run out but I don't know what to do?.HELP!!!

By the way neigther of my iTune recognize the iPhone now

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Read up on putting your device into DFU mode. See if you cam do that. If you can you should be able to restore just fine.

RafaCompu

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
HELP!!!!!
(Popup)
iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. You must restore this iPhone before it can be used with iTunes.

When I hit the Restore Botton with option key pressed a windows opens to select a file so I choose I have tried with these but none work;

iPhone1_1_1.0.2_1C28_Restore.ipsw

iPhone1,1_1.1.3_4A93_Restore

iphone1,1_1.1.4_4a102_restore

The iPhone "iPhone" could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (1600)

For Screen of my iTune go to link but fix the http
h**p://yfrog.com/0iscreenshot20100727at924p

My goal is to eventually jailbreak my iphone using ZiPhoneOSX

RafaCompu

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Just when I was about to give up I did it!!!!! and everything seems to be in order now I don't have old 1.0.2 version and instead I have 1.1.4

By the way In my iTune Library their some Apps but my inside my Devices on my iPhone there is no SYNC tab and I can't transfer my apps from iTunes to iPhone....Please HElp!