Jailbreaking now legal

white573

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
So can anyone shed some light on the future of jailbreaking and were it will now go since it is now legal. Will apple just go ahead and get in on the great things that the jb community does and make a buck or what?

omegadivine

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Won't happen... Honestly I don't see anything changing at all... Apple will still find a new way to block jailbreak every patch and everyone will still find a way to jailbreak

white573

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
Yea very true but....apple already is following in the footsteps of jailbreakers by adding multitasking and such things of that nature that we want but just my theory what do I know? Lol

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Nothing will change. This will just stop the myth that you will get in trouble for jailbreaking. Only thing jailbreaking does is void your warranty.

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Legal = (equals) "the state and country and government does not have an issue with you doing it"

Legal != (does not equal) "the company that offers warranties for the product in question does not have issues with you doing it"

Legal != (does not equal) "the company that makes the product has no right to make a patch that you, knowingly installs, patches and blocks you from jailbreaking said device (until a new loophole is exploited allowing you to jailbreak your device again).

in other-words: "same old same old"

and in the end... honestly...

it's not "legal", it is simply "NOT illegal"... there is a HUGE difference between the two

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2