need some help with my iphone 3gs

r_gandhi

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
hello there im new here and i was wondering well by mistake i update to iso 4.0.1 and i didnt now backup so i was wondering how to jailbreak 4.0.1 on my iphone 3gs and as well as unlock

if anyone can help me

thank you

r_gandhi

peanutgallery

Apr 4, 2010
www.thepeanutgallery.net
With what little information you provided I am going to say, no you can't jailbreak it.

However, if you answer the following questions and give us more information then it might be possible.

1) were you jailbroken before?
2) did you save shsh blobs for earlier firmwares?
3) what bootrom do you have?
4) assuming your 3GS is factory locked do you have access to an official sim card?
5) pc or mac?

r_gandhi

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
With what little information you provided I am going to say, no you can't jailbreak it.

However, if you answer the following questions and give us more information then it might be possible.

1) were you jailbroken before?
2) did you save shsh blobs for earlier firmwares?
3) what bootrom do you have?
4) assuming your 3GS is factory locked do you have access to an official sim card?
5) pc or mac?

answer to that

1) yes i have done it before.
2) no i just ask apple tech he just asked me to restore it.
3) i have modem firmware : 05.13.04
4) what u mean by official sim card
5) im on pc

PinkBanana

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
answer to that

1) yes i have done it before.
2) no i just ask apple tech he just asked me to restore it.
3) i have modem firmware : 05.13.04
4) what u mean by official sim card
5) im on pc

By official sim he means the one that you used to activate your phone with when you first bought it.

I am on same firmware as you. 05.13.04 and I cannot jailbreak yet so i doubt you will be able to jailbreak.

Someone pleae correct me if i am wrong.

r_gandhi

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
is there any way to downgrade the iphone 3gs from 4.0.1 to 3.1.3 with step by step or even picture or video would be great and i am using old sim card

peanutgallery

Apr 4, 2010
www.thepeanutgallery.net
If you don't have your shsh blobs then you can not downgrade. If you can not downgrade then you can not jailbreak.

Be patient, allegedly comex is close to releasing a jailbreak for iOS 4 and 4.0.1.

Note, I asked what bootrom you have, not modem firmware. They are two entirely different things. However because you don't have your shsh blobs backed up knowing your bootrom doesn't help.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73