Create Individual backgrounds for Folders iOS4

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Upgraded my iPhone's to OS4 and just began messing around customizing. Has anyone created Individual backgrounds for "individual" Folders? I can create my own backgrounds and folder icons, but I'm wishing to create "individual" Folder backgrounds and icons. In other words:
Folder #1. Tools (unique background and Icon for Tools)
Folder #2. Wi_Fi (unique background and Icon for Wi_Fi)
Folders#3. Quick Call Contacts (unique backgorund and Icon for Quick Call Contact :confused:

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
As fat as I know that's not possible. Or else it would have been a feature that was shown off more before the release of ios4

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
there ARE a few jailbreak apps that "supposedly" bring back the 4.0 BETA folder icons and backgrounds, and another that makes them look wooden, but I cannot seem to get them to work.

it will happen eventually

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
I have created a few of my own. When my wife gives me my "i" back I'll upload a few screen shots. They're easily created and SSH'ed. BUT I'm still working on "individual" Folders. I kind of like to stray away from the commercial apps. I tend to enjoy my own creations. More or less it's a challenge... just to see if I can do it.
It's a truck driver thing.... Sittin' around the BS table showing off what one can do. It's somethimes comical at the reactions I get when they compare my iPhone to their's and seeing the features not on a "Apple" box.

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Well,here are a few Folders I have been able to create. Again, What I would Like to do is have Individual Folder Icons. Is anyone else working on this project. If so, Please share your advances. Good Day, added a few new snaps. I'm sure a few of you have figured this trick out... Thanx

Last edited: