1shotcleaner

Apr 7, 2009
Visit site
im sure you have seen this post a thousand times but here i go the last time i tryed this it dident work will any one give me step by step to unlock the 3g so i can run it on t mobile

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Wow, u want help to do something, then have attitude when ur helped?!? If that's the way u want to be, then u can google the info yourself.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
1shot, people are really trying to help you. You have to be willing to do something yourself. I suggest you begin by following the advice that some of the forum members are giving you.

If you really can't figure out how to follow the directions, try an add on Craigslist for someone to do it for you.

1shotcleaner

Apr 7, 2009
Visit site
how about telling me where to get ultra snow or cydia? wouldent that be easyer than complaning? i shurly should have not gotten upset but youall have ben frustrated with somthing at some time right? well thats where i am with this 3g iphone and a ultra short temper. i realy need links or web sites to do this. thank you in advance.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I have explained clearly where to go to get the instructions and the links. If you can't find your way to the sticky threads (again, which I have explained in great detail), you are not likely to successfully perform a jailbreak.

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Alli, Did you ever work with Jim Henson? I'm not being funny or disrespectful, just that your patience with this guy is amazing. I think we ALL need to sit back and watch you work... Thank You...