3.1.2 JB suddenly not unlocked anymore

eventhorizon#IM

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
3.1.2 JB iphone 3gs suddenly not unlocked anymore

Suddenly got the message

Restricted Network
Your selected cellular netword is restricted. You can choose a different network in Settings.
DISMISS/SETTINGS

My carrier says everything is fine on their end and this happens with an unlocked phone.

I've been using this JB'n phone (for 6months no problem. I don't update in iTunes, and it still works fine, just no 3g connection and no carrier connection. It does also have problems connecting to my home wireless connection.

Has apple snuck in undercover somehow? What steps should I take? I don't have SHSH blobs backed up. Should I restore to 3.1.2 and re-jailbreak?

Thank-you

Last edited:

eventhorizon#IM

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
it started working again after 5 days of no service. i'm in a bad reception area atm and its dropping in and out with the same notification and also a slightly different one as well which i've never had. maybe it was just updates from cydia which changes the way things work a bit. i did have to rejailbreak it to get it to this point, and the home wireless connection is working atm which is good there were more updates to cydia. i regularly run blackra1n because it goes into recovery mode with low battery thats annoying anyone got that issue and solved it? cheers guys

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2