Hi, I was hoping someone wud clarify a doubt I recently got my iPad jail broken and installed installous afterwords later on I installed something thru cydia not installous and that specific program installation uninstalled installous for me without my permission I restored then jailbroke again and installed installous , now I'm worrried to download anything from cydia is there anything sources have against installous ? Or was it just my luck and that one program that unfortunately uninstalled installous .

Also can I set a backup on a jailbrokeb iPad ? So let's say it got uninsstalled thru a thing I downloaded from cydia can I restore it to when It had pinstallous fine ? Thanks
    07-02-2010 11:03 PM
    Hi, I was hoping someone wud clarify a doubt I recently got my iPad jail broken and installed installous afterwords later on I installed something thru cydia not installous and that specific program installation uninstalled installous for me without my permission I restored then jailbroke again and installed installous , now I'm worrried to download anything from cydia is there anything sources have against installous ? Or was it just my luck and that one program that unfortunately uninstalled installous .
    edited

Also can I set a backup on a jailbrokeb iPad ? So let's say it got uninsstalled thru a thing I downloaded from cydia can I restore it to when It had pinstallous fine ? Thanks
    edited
    Last edited by Tramain; 07-03-2010 at 12:55 AM.
    07-03-2010 12:04 AM
    The iPhone Blog has ZERO tolerance for Pirated App Discussion,

Please Read: http://forum.tipb.com/iphone-jailbre...scussions.html
    07-03-2010 01:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD