iLink ReMix **Release**

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
iLink ReMix

Welcome!
My first theme ever release here or cydia was iLink Pro!
I have done a couple more themes since then, and ready to revisit ilink and give it a makeover:D

Brief Description:
This theme is basically two pages. The navigation is very simple. You have apps spread out around the button in the center. comprised of main apps and categories. Very accessible for us with lazy thumbs:D Most of your main apps are located on the first page your phone, sms, mail, safari, settings, along with a couple categories: pictures, stores, and games. If you hit the button in the center it will take you to the next page which will have 8 more categories, Fitness, Music, Config, Weather, Navigation, Apps, Social, and Tools. If you hit the button in the center again it will take you back to the first page..

What if you already have iLink Pro and you want this theme?
If you have iLink Pro already setup on your phone all you will have to do is turn ReMix on in winterboard, because it uses the same springjumps and same category folders:)

Is this an addon to iLink Pro?
No, this a complete theme. You do not need iLink Pro to install this theme.

Requirements for the theme: Winterboard,FiveColumn,FivelRows,Iblank,Categories or Winterboard,Iconoclasm,Categories

How much will this theme cost?
If you would like this theme, send me a pm or a donation. I will release it on cydia for $1.99
Donation link is here
Donate

Think I covered it all if not just ask.
Here are some screenies.
Home-1.png

Phone-1.png

Sbsettings-4.png

Instructions Beta 1.0

Thanks for purchasing/donating for iLink (ReMix)

Applications needed for ReMix:
Five Column Springboard
Fivel Rows No Gui
Iblank
Categories recommend CategoriesSB
iBlank

In the folder you will find ReMix.theme and _shortcut9_0 and _shortcut9_1
Ssh the ReMix.theme and ReMix Clock.theme into your theme folder /private/var/stash/Themes
Ssh the Shortcuts to /private/var/stash/Applications

After you ssh the files into your phone open categories and create these folders EXACTLY as named
Apps
Config
Fitness
Games
Music
Navigation
Pictures
Social
Stores
Tools
Weather1
After you have setup all categories arrange your page1 and page2 to this
IMG_0621.png

IMG_0622.png

After pages are setup go to winterboard move No Docked Icons and No Undocked Icons to the top. Followed by ReMix Clock.theme and ReMix.theme now close winterboard.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner