Can this be done??

alaurita

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Ok I have 2 iphones that I have been trying to unlock, both with different situations. Maybe you guys can help me. I have been searching all different types of forums including this one and I can not seem to get a straight answer.

Phone 1:

Model: 3gs
Model: MB716LL
Firmware: 05.13.04
Jailbroken Previously?: NEVER

Is there absolutely any jailbreak/unlock for this right now? i am trying to get it unlocked for T-Mobile

Phone 2:
Model 3gs
OS 3.1.3 (7E18)
Model: MC135LL
Firmware: 5.12.01
Jailbroken Previously?: NEVER

Same as above...any jailbreak/unlock so it can be activated on T-Mobile?? I know spirit, but apparently you cant unlock a phone with spirit?

I would appreciate some insight on both of these devices.

Thanks

peanutgallery

Apr 4, 2010
www.thepeanutgallery.net
Phone 2 can be jailbroken with spirit and then unlocked using ultrasn0w.

I jailbroke my 3.1.3 3gs using spirit months ago and recently ran ultrasn0w and it unlocked it. I literally just had a t-mobile sim in it and had service.

iOS 4 can't be jailbroken on 3gs right now unless the phone was jailbroken while on 3.1.2 with something OTHER than spirit.

peanutgallery

Apr 4, 2010
www.thepeanutgallery.net
Ad I re-read your post you said "...activated for t-mobile..." if you truly mean activation then it's a different story, if you used the word incorrectly and meant "can be used" then I stand by my previous post. I'm not sure if phone 2 can be hacktivated as I have no experience with it.

alaurita

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I dont know the difference between hacktivated and just using it on T-mobile. I just want to be able to stick my T-mobile SIM in and use the phone.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Like he said, iPhone 2 can be jailbroken with Spirit and unlocked using ultrasn0w.

For phone 1, you will have to wait until a new jailbreak is released, and then you'll be able to jailbreak and unlock.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen