• I do not JB and have no interest

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • What is JB?

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I miss the Jail Break on my iPhone 4. Even though the phone is really cool, I miss a lot of the personalization that can only be done with the iPhone 4.

I realize the need to be paitiant but I feel like my brother did years ago when my parents got him a N64 for Christmas and no games. Poor boy - he had the system the week it launched and NEVER owned a game the 6 years he had it.

Anyways, how are you coping without your JB?

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
The one thing I miss the most is SBSettings. I absolutely despise having to jump through several hopps just to turn on/off wifi and bluetooth.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
i miss SBSettings, QuickReplySMS, Lockscreen Info, Notifier, Themes, iBlacklist, my Emulators like the one on my avatar ;) and a few others i cant think of rite now...

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I miss a lot of my "free/trial" programs. Now, only flame me for "not supporting the developers" if all of your programs (including Windows and Office) are 100% legal.

Thanks.

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
I AM SORELY missing my Jailbreak. I have the iPhone 4 and just for my own sanity I switch back to my 3GS every now and then. I realize that a lot of the stuff are "niceties", themes, emulators, font changers, etc. BUT for me the necessities are only "SBSettings, QuickReply, LockInfo, and MyWi," maybe GV Mobile (the google webapp sucks), 3G Unrestrictor would be nice for FaceTime.

SBSettings, QuickReply and LockInfo type functions are things I feel should be part of the OS anyway. Some people might throw Notifier into that category.

Last edited:

poisoned10

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm missing my jailbreak on my iPhone 4.

Even though there is "multitasking", I miss QuckReplySMS. Also, SBSettings, Shrink, 6 Icon Dock and 5 Rows. Also the ability to SSH into the phone and change my message tones.

Once there is a jailbreak for the iPhone 4, I will do it FOR SURE and add the above apps. I'm impatiently waiting.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
My wifi speeds were chopped way down and crappy battery life while JB. No... I dont miss that

Earthwindfire

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I love OS4. It is how the iphone should have worked from day one. However I miss what I have termed "internal security" offered by jailbreaking. The ability to password protect individual apps, a call blocker ,sms filter and other apps that allow for privacy

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I'm miss my JB too. I'm missing MiWi for tethering To my iPad, 3G unristrictor for high quality YouTube and mobitv videos and alert for texting in any app. But the upgrade was worth it.

david.beaton

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Ohhh, how I wish I had the gruppled lock screen on my iP4... Damn that is going to look good on the retina display!!!

If any of you haven't had the grouppled theme lock screen, look it up and check er out! It's a thing of beauty!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods