Jailbroken Iphone randomly crashing

b0sanac

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Hey Guys, new poster here. :D

Ive got an Iphone 3GS 3.1.3 jailbroken with spirit baseband 05.12.01 and unlocked with ultrasn0w 0.93.

I noticed that over the last few weeks the phone would randomly crash while im using cydia or some other app and it would be stuck on the apple logo, however when i plug it into my laptop and put it in DFU mode Itunes would detect it and start the update, which for me involves first downloading OS4, however after 15-20 minutes being plugged in the phone would come back on like everything is normal, with all my files,games and apps.

Now its not really a problem, however it is a major inconvenience, not to mention that it gives me a mini heart attack every time it happens..

My question is does anyone know why this is happening?
Im pretty iphone/jailbreak literate but this stumps me..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

-b0s-

PinkBanana

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
mine does this occassionally if im in the middle of something. I don't use backgrounder or anything like that though. I'm running exactly same as you.

"Ive got an Iphone 3GS 3.1.3 jailbroken with spirit baseband 05.12.01 and unlocked with ultrasn0w 0.93."

I too would like to know why this happens.

entycemeee

May 21, 2010
Visit site
hrmmm it may be your phone its self.... ive been using spirit jb with unltrasn0w unlock eversince it came out which was what last week or so and have had no issue with the software..... *kock on wood*, have you tried to DFU mode it and restart from scrach?....

b0sanac

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
hrmmm it may be your phone its self.... ive been using spirit jb with unltrasn0w unlock eversince it came out which was what last week or so and have had no issue with the software..... *kock on wood*, have you tried to DFU mode it and restart from scrach?....

i dunno, ive been using spirit since it was first available for the 3.1.3 and ultrasn0w just as of a few days ago. I have tried DFU mode but i havent tried a restart from scratch, as i have limited pc access at the moment i dont have time to do the full restart.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR