Hello,

I've never JB'd, but i DID save my SHSH when i had ios3.1.3 on my phone a few weeks ago - just in case.

I read a guide where i can downgrade to 3.1.3 if i had uploaded my SHSH file to cydia's/saurik's server.

As i only have the SHSH stored on my hard drive, does this mean that i can't upload my SHSH file to cydia anymore, and therefore can't follow the guide to downgrade back to 3.1.3?

I am aware of a few posts explaining other ways to downgrade, but as i'm very newbie, i'd rather follow a detailed guide, because i don't want to make some error that puts my phone into some technical nightmare that i can't get it out of without help from the fine folks on this forum.

Thanks for any help!
    06-29-2010 05:53 AM
    I just want to clarify this:

I have my 3.1.3 SHSH on my hard drive, but i'm sure it was NOT uploaded to saurik's/cydia's server. How do i upload it?

Or should i use it off my own hard drive, and if so, is there a guide to do that?
    06-29-2010 08:15 AM
    Lol are you sure you didn't jailbreak if you are posting in a JB forum and talking about cydia servers lol?
    06-29-2010 05:33 PM
    You'll need to look into using this: The Firmware Umbrella
    06-29-2010 06:00 PM
    Kman - please re-read the post, i think you misunderstood. I have a local copy of my 3.1.3 SHSH blob that i made PRIOR to updating to ios4 in case i decided to jailbreak later on. However that local SHSH blob is not uploaded to cydia.

You'll need to look into using this: (cannot post links)
    Thanks for the reply 9er, i actually used this program before posting but i couldn't find anything on it to help me.

Is my problem clear? I have my 3.1.3 SHSH blob on my computer right now, i have it in a folder in front of me. I DO NOT have it uploaded to the cydia/saurik server(s).

ie. I have, on my hard drive, the only copy of my 3.1.3 SHSH blob, my phone is now on IOS4.

I need to know what method to use to get use my 3.1.3 blob (which i repeat is on my hard drive only) to downgrade my phone.
    06-30-2010 03:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD