I thought I would post some links to tools and info that would help some users questions
    I lost my previous post when I went to another page to copy a link so I will post the thread end edit it with links and info.

JB Wizard: iClarified - Unlock Wizard for iPhone

Spirit has now been updated to support iTines 9.2: Spirit Jailbreak Fix for iTunes 9.2 on iOS 3.1.3 and iOS 3.2 | Redmond Pie

3Gs bootrom new or old: Is my bootrom Old or New ? Find out with iDetector v1.0

iOS4 Jailbreak & Unlock guides: ToolJail 2.2 for iOS 4 iPhone and iPod touch Jailbreak Assistance | Redmond Pie

iPhone 4 SHSH blobs: Save iPhone 4 SHSH Blobs (ECID SHSH) on iOS 4 | Redmond Pie
    Last edited by Ipheuria; 06-27-2010 at 11:39 PM.
    06-27-2010 11:19 PM
    I saw this link and thought it might help a few people out. I read from comments it's a tethered JB but some wont mind I think. Anyway I have a 3G so can't say much on the method or how easy it is.

OpenPwn • View topic - Pwning 4.0 on New Bootrom 3G[S] w/3.1.2 SHSH Blobs
    07-04-2010 12:32 AM
    07-05-2010 11:34 AM
    They've been saying "imminent" since before iOS4 was officially released.
    07-05-2010 04:02 PM
    Hey Alli & Ipheuria, would you guys be interested in helping out with an iPhone jailbreak and unlocking Bible that I am working on with a few of the guys from the site I blog on, as well as some devs for the jailbreak community? The "meat" of re bible is going to be in troubleshooting, and research. And I see both of you guys are good at that as well.

I'd like to get big9er in on this as well. What are your thoughts? PM me or email me at FEARtheSERVER @ gmail.com
    07-05-2010 05:38 PM
    Email sent.
    07-05-2010 06:45 PM
    So it looks like a JB for iPhone 4 & 3Gs with new bootrom is almost here

iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 iOS 4 Jailbreak Imminent | iPhone in Canada Blog - Canada's #1 iPhone Resource
    Are you gonna be able to unlock the phone after you jailbreak it or am I gonna have to wait for that too?
    07-05-2010 07:00 PM
    Your going to have to wait for that too.

Unless, if you want, you can hack into the bootrom files and somehow figure out how to insert your own code to crash the bootloader, then insert more code to force it to unlock...

Aka, do it yourself and stop complaining.
    07-06-2010 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD