1. iPeppermint's Avatar
    I have recently jail broken my iPod, and I was trying to find a slider that my friend has. I haven't been able to Contact him lately so I can't ask him what it was called. It was in order to unlock your iPod you had to connect dots in a certain shape that you choose. The dots were green and the back round was black. If you know what it is called, or even have a link, i would greatly appreciate. Thanks.
    06-25-2010 10:38 AM
  2. rdiddy_25's Avatar
    Sounds like androind lockscreen
    06-25-2010 11:15 AM
  3. rdiddy_25's Avatar
    I meant android
    06-25-2010 11:15 AM
  4. iPeppermint's Avatar
    That was it. Thank you very much.
    06-25-2010 11:48 AM
  5. rdiddy_25's Avatar
    No problem
    06-25-2010 12:36 PM