I was wondering if anyone else who has unlocked their 3G for tmobile using iOS4 is having MMS receiving issues? If no what's you MMS settings I have tried just about all I could find.
    06-22-2010 11:09 AM
    Go to google and search "I fixed my incoming MMS TMO IOS 4 3GS - SiNfuL iPhone" and follow the instructions of the first post. I have an iPhone 3G with iOS 4 that is unlocked and jailbroken with redsn0w/ultrasn0w and once I did what the post said, I could receive mms.

The only difference i did was I used OpenSSH and WinSCP to get to and edit my file.

Hope that helps.
    06-26-2010 08:15 PM
    i tried that and still no luck, i keep getting the "the media content was not included due to a picture resolution or message size restriction"
    06-26-2010 10:52 PM
    i tried that and still no luck, i keep getting the "the media content was not included due to a picture resolution or message size restriction"
    did you go back and put the settings in the cellular data network after you edited the file? other than that, i'm not sure. here are the settings that i am using currently.

Cellular Data
    APN: epc[dot]tmobile[dot]com

MMS
    APN: wap[dot]voicestream[dot]com
    MMSC: http[colon]//mms[dot]msg[dot]eng[dot]t-mobile[dot]com/mms/wapenc
    MMS Proxy: 216[dot]155[dot]165[dot]50[colon]8080
    MMS Max Message Size: 1048576
    MMS US Prof URL: http[colon]//www[dot]apple[dot]com/mms/uaprof[dot]rdf

Internet Tethering
    APN: epc[dot]tmobile[dot]com

*replace all the [dot] with .
    *replace all the [colon] with :

i don't know if it makes a difference or not, but i have a blackberry data plan on my account since that was what i was using before i got my iphone.
    06-28-2010 01:56 AM
    yeah i had to change the apn and it worked before i had wap.voicestream.com
    thanks...
    06-28-2010 03:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD