SBsettings Upgrade Issues

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Cydia upgrade package of 10 June 21,2010 had SBsettings and SBsettingsToggle upgrades compatible to 4.0. These upgrades replaced 3.0.11.1 v with 3..0.12-2 After upgrade SBSettings crash upon opening. In addition NO other SBSettings Toggles operate either. ALL SBSettings APPS crash. I have tried to uninstall/reinstall but to no avail. I have searched to downgrade to 3.0.11.1 but as of late have been unable to locate file. Is anyone else having an issue with this Cydia upgrade and have you found a solution?
iPhone 3G 8GB OS 3.1.3
Thanx

Solo1978

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I had the same problem, only I had to do a complete restore since it totally messed up my phone, apple screen of death...

Here you go, scroll down about half way, and pick the release that you need
HackStore: SBSettings 3.0.11-1

To install:
1. Create a folder on your phone:
\var\root\Media\Cydia\AutoInstall

2. Copy the .deb file there

3. Reboot the device and Cydia will install it. Reboot again and you will have it.

Worked for me!

(if these instruction don't make sense, google how to install a .deb file on the iphone)

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Thanx, Sorry for being late in responce. Got it working after some hours of working on it. Actually quite simple:
1. Go to Settings on iPhone
2. Scroll to General tab (select)
3. Scroll down to "Reset" (select)
4. "Select" "Reset All Settings

DO NOT CHOOSE ANY OTHER TAB IN GENERAL SETTINGS ONLY CHOOSE "RESET ALL SETTINGS".

That got it working for me without a restore. Thanx

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Another suggestion too is install upgrades one at a time. Not sure if u did all 10 at once by pushing upgrade. I had 11 upgrades and did them 1x1 and sbsettings was one of them and had no issues. Glad u got it working

Solo1978

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately for me, I could not install SBSettings ver12, even after a fresh Apple restore.

I started with a fresh Apple restored iphone, used SpiritJB and Ultrasn0w 0.93 and then tried to install SBSettings ver 12, with nothing else installed.
SBSettings caused the Apple screen of death 2 times, so I gave up on it.

I restored and used SBSettings ver 11 and everything works now.

iPhone 3gs, 3.1.3 with 05.12.01. jailbroken and unlocked :)

Kman

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Just uninstall SBsettings and then reinstall the package. DO NOT just hit the reinstall button because that wont work.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2