Well we got ios4. Now the real waiting game starts.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Of course they are working on it, but they can't give out a release date. The dev-team is all volunteers, there is no way to guarantee a release date with that kind of staff.

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Stupid? "well thats stupid the dev team should atleast post something saying theyre working on it ..."

Maybe you should come up with your own JB version?

I want to unlock my 3GS with 3.1.3 and my upcoming iPhone 4 as much as the next person (if not more as unlocking 3.1.3 means I can sell it), but the guy is right. They are volunteers. Personally, I have never paid them $$. Have you? If not, donate and then come back and trash them... if you feel you need to.

PS - I realize that you were not "trashing" them per se, but we know they are working on it. They have a plan in place and once we know it, so does Apple.

tlphipps

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
FWIW, unlock just got released and I just installed on my 5.12 3GS running 3.1.3. Seemed to work great, but I can't test yet.

Info from twitter: @iphone_dev ultrasn0w 0.93 released! Cydia repo is repo666.ultrasn0w.com. Works with basebands 04.26.08 thru 05.13.04 // works! #citrt

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW