Hey, I've got an iphone 3Gs, jailbroken, and it's been fun so far but some things perplex me...

1. I have a program installed now where I run my finger across the top WiFi/time/battery bar and some quick options pop down including 3G, bluetooth, brightness, etc. It says version v3.0.11

Great, but problem is whenever I start or end an app the entire top bar disappears and I have to lock/unlock the phone to get it back! Really annoying... Not sure what I did to do this or how to get it back to normal.

2. I've been going to apptrackr but I need access to more cracked apps! They're good but I've always found searching multiple sites is the way to go. Can anyone recommend some other sites?

3. I'm looking for some "best of" or top pics for cydia "apps" or whatever they're called. I've tried slogging through the forum but it there's already just so much history here! Any pointing to some great threads would be much appreciated.

Thanks and I hope I'm not asking anything too stupid!
    06-13-2010 12:30 PM
    1. I have a program installed now where I run my finger across the top WiFi/time/battery bar and some quick options pop down including 3G, bluetooth, brightness, etc. It says version v3.0.11

Great, but problem is whenever I start or end an app the entire top bar disappears and I have to lock/unlock the phone to get it back! Really annoying... Not sure what I did to do this or how to get it back to normal.
    It's called SBsettings. I'm running 3.0.11-1, maybe you can update to the "-1" version and it will solve your problem? I've never encountered the problem. Perhaps some other jailbroken application is doing this?

2. I've been going to apptrackr but I need access to more cracked apps! They're good but I've always found searching multiple sites is the way to go. Can anyone recommend some other sites?
    Pirating apps isn't supported on this forum. I'm guessing no one will help you with this one.

3. I'm looking for some "best of" or top pics for cydia "apps" or whatever they're called. I've tried slogging through the forum but it there's already just so much history here! Any pointing to some great threads would be much appreciated.
    There are at least a few threads that focus on users favorite jailbroken apps. I'm pretty sure one of them might even be a sticky, at the top of the thread list.

EDIT: actually there is a whole section of threads devoted to jailbroken apps.
    Last edited by peanutgallery; 06-13-2010 at 01:05 PM.
    06-13-2010 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD