HTC Gruppled Lockscreen

MntnDewMan

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
So this is my first post - as a newbie who plans on learning fast, I've been reading through threads all day. I already have the Lockinfo theme downloaded for my lockscreen as shown in many screenshots in the Apps thread, however there's one thing I can't figure out. Everyone seems to have this slider that is not only smaller, but is sleek and thin - kind of like a long skinny bar - I'm assuming it's what comes with the new droids, and it's supposed to look like that. But for the life of me I can't find the theme for it in cydia.

Look at this page - the screenshot about half way down the screen is what I'm talking about:

http://forum.tipb.com/jailbreak-apps-games-themes/176568-good-jailbroken-themes-10.html

Thanks for the help,

MDM.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I know for sure it's an HTC theme but hard to tell bc he also stated that he modified the theme as well. Try sending him a pm and ask which theme or slider he's using. Also try searching anything HTC in cydia and it may come up. Or it might be something he dl from a website and ssh'd into his phone. Best advice, PM the guy and I'm sure he'll let u know. GL

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Unzip, drop in your themes folder, select it in winterboard and move it to the top.

dc49ddd0.jpg

Last edited:

MntnDewMan

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Shutter - if you don't mind, would you tell me what lockinfo screen theme you're using on that screenshot too? I'm going to try the gruppled lockinfo as well, but I like the time big in the middle as it is on that screenshot.

-MDM

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods