So this is my first post - as a newbie who plans on learning fast, I've been reading through threads all day. I already have the Lockinfo theme downloaded for my lockscreen as shown in many screenshots in the Apps thread, however there's one thing I can't figure out. Everyone seems to have this slider that is not only smaller, but is sleek and thin - kind of like a long skinny bar - I'm assuming it's what comes with the new droids, and it's supposed to look like that. But for the life of me I can't find the theme for it in cydia.

Look at this page - the screenshot about half way down the screen is what I'm talking about:

http://forum.tipb.com/jailbreak-apps...themes-10.html

Thanks for the help,

MDM.
    06-09-2010 05:15 PM
    Still looking for an answer to this - could someone please help???

- MDM
    06-10-2010 02:58 PM
    I know for sure it's an HTC theme but hard to tell bc he also stated that he modified the theme as well. Try sending him a pm and ask which theme or slider he's using. Also try searching anything HTC in cydia and it may come up. Or it might be something he dl from a website and ssh'd into his phone. Best advice, PM the guy and I'm sure he'll let u know. GL
    06-10-2010 05:46 PM
    Unzip, drop in your themes folder, select it in winterboard and move it to the top.

Last edited by shutter; 06-10-2010 at 06:46 PM.
    06-10-2010 06:41 PM
    Thanks for the help Diddy.

Shutter - you are my hero! Awesome. Thank you - I successfully got it on my phone.
    06-10-2010 09:02 PM
    Shutter - if you don't mind, would you tell me what lockinfo screen theme you're using on that screenshot too? I'm going to try the gruppled lockinfo as well, but I like the time big in the middle as it is on that screenshot.

-MDM
    06-11-2010 02:05 PM
    Unzip, drop in your themes folder, select it in winterboard and move it to the top.

Dropped into themes folder...in Winterboard it chosen, but still have regular Slide To Unlock slider ;-(
    I'm on 4.1 iPhone 4
    01-01-2011 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD