As the title states, if you an unfortunate soul that broke your iPad beyond repair, please contact me. The aluminum shell needs to be intact, anything else like a broken screen or just plain fried in any way I'd be willing to pay a few bucks for it. The sooner the better too
    06-04-2010 01:10 AM
    How can I contact you? I hope others don't need you...
    Last edited by angelababy; 06-10-2010 at 10:25 AM.
    06-05-2010 11:37 AM
    Unfortunately we can't PM until 15 posts, so you can contact me via brian at thefabhouse dot com

Thanks
    06-05-2010 01:06 PM
    Just to clear up my previous post ( if that's what's needed here as I haven't heard from you), I never post full email links in forums - I get enough spam.. so again the email is: brian at thefabhouse dot com ... replace at with @ and dot with, well.. a dot.

I still need an iPad for testing purposes. One that I can pay little money for that either doesn't work for whatever reason or has a completely busted screen.

I'd appreciate any feedback - thanks.
    06-08-2010 01:02 AM
    Just to clear up my previous post ( if that's what's needed here as I haven't heard from you), I never post full email links in forums - I get enough spam.. so again the email is: brian at thefabhouse dot com ... replace at with @ and dot with, well.. a dot.

I still need an iPad for testing purposes. One that I can pay little money for that either doesn't work for whatever reason or has a completely busted screen.

I'd appreciate any feedback - thanks.
    If you offer really useful information to help others, Website admin won't spam your ID. Your purposes sounds so interesting. I hope someboby can give your help... Best wishes!
    06-10-2010 10:32 AM
    I hope so too, I really don't want to have to use mine for what I'm doing - and yes, it's going to be very interesting when I'm done. Within the next couple of months (assuming all goes as planned), there's going to be a lot of excited iPad owners ;-)
    Last edited by Allyson Kazmucha; 04-12-2012 at 12:46 PM.
    06-10-2010 12:04 PM
    I have one that the main screen not the LCD is broken.
    04-08-2012 04:36 PM
    I hope so too, I really don't want to have to use mine for what I'm doing - and yes, it's going to be very interesting when I'm done. Within the next couple of months (assuming all goes as planned), there's going to be a lot of excited iPad owners ;-)

Do you only need the back plate?

It's probably be easier to just order that piece.
    04-12-2012 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD