• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Newsletter — sign up now! Learn More
    As the title states, if you an unfortunate soul that broke your iPad beyond repair, please contact me. The aluminum shell needs to be intact, anything else like a broken screen or just plain fried in any way I'd be willing to pay a few bucks for it. The sooner the better too
    06-04-2010 12:10 AM
    How can I contact you? I hope others don't need you...
    Last edited by angelababy; 06-10-2010 at 09:25 AM.
    06-05-2010 10:37 AM
    Unfortunately we can't PM until 15 posts, so you can contact me via brian at thefabhouse dot com

Thanks
    06-05-2010 12:06 PM
    Just to clear up my previous post ( if that's what's needed here as I haven't heard from you), I never post full email links in forums - I get enough spam.. so again the email is: brian at thefabhouse dot com ... replace at with @ and dot with, well.. a dot.

I still need an iPad for testing purposes. One that I can pay little money for that either doesn't work for whatever reason or has a completely busted screen.

I'd appreciate any feedback - thanks.
    06-08-2010 12:02 AM
    Just to clear up my previous post ( if that's what's needed here as I haven't heard from you), I never post full email links in forums - I get enough spam.. so again the email is: brian at thefabhouse dot com ... replace at with @ and dot with, well.. a dot.

I still need an iPad for testing purposes. One that I can pay little money for that either doesn't work for whatever reason or has a completely busted screen.

I'd appreciate any feedback - thanks.
    If you offer really useful information to help others, Website admin won't spam your ID. Your purposes sounds so interesting. I hope someboby can give your help... Best wishes!
    06-10-2010 09:32 AM
    I hope so too, I really don't want to have to use mine for what I'm doing - and yes, it's going to be very interesting when I'm done. Within the next couple of months (assuming all goes as planned), there's going to be a lot of excited iPad owners ;-)
    Last edited by Allyson Kazmucha; 04-12-2012 at 11:46 AM.
    06-10-2010 11:04 AM
    I have one that the main screen not the LCD is broken.
    04-08-2012 03:36 PM
    I hope so too, I really don't want to have to use mine for what I'm doing - and yes, it's going to be very interesting when I'm done. Within the next couple of months (assuming all goes as planned), there's going to be a lot of excited iPad owners ;-)

Do you only need the back plate?

It's probably be easier to just order that piece.
    04-12-2012 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD