Looking for a broken or damaged beyond repair iPad

Fabrian

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
As the title states, if you an unfortunate soul that broke your iPad beyond repair, please contact me. The aluminum shell needs to be intact, anything else like a broken screen or just plain fried in any way I'd be willing to pay a few bucks for it. The sooner the better too :)

Fabrian

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Just to clear up my previous post ( if that's what's needed here as I haven't heard from you), I never post full email links in forums - I get enough spam.. so again the email is: brian at thefabhouse dot com ... replace at with @ and dot with, well.. a dot.

I still need an iPad for testing purposes. One that I can pay little money for that either doesn't work for whatever reason or has a completely busted screen.

I'd appreciate any feedback - thanks.

angelababy

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Just to clear up my previous post ( if that's what's needed here as I haven't heard from you), I never post full email links in forums - I get enough spam.. so again the email is: brian at thefabhouse dot com ... replace at with @ and dot with, well.. a dot.

I still need an iPad for testing purposes. One that I can pay little money for that either doesn't work for whatever reason or has a completely busted screen.

I'd appreciate any feedback - thanks.

If you offer really useful information to help others, Website admin won't spam your ID. Your purposes sounds so interesting. I hope someboby can give your help... Best wishes!

Fabrian

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I hope so too, I really don't want to have to use mine for what I'm doing - and yes, it's going to be very interesting when I'm done. Within the next couple of months (assuming all goes as planned), there's going to be a lot of excited iPad owners ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I hope so too, I really don't want to have to use mine for what I'm doing - and yes, it's going to be very interesting when I'm done. Within the next couple of months (assuming all goes as planned), there's going to be a lot of excited iPad owners ;-)

Do you only need the back plate?

It's probably be easier to just order that piece.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods