Question on Backgrounder and Pro Switcher

Shlov1

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I am getting ready to JB my 3gs with Spirit since I can not imagine 4.0 being as good as things the JB community has put out there. My question is that everything I have read says to use backgrounder and proswitcher together. My question is which do I download first and how to do I use them together?

Also, is there something that will set custom rings tones (actually want it to switch to vibrate) when my calendar indicates I am in a meeting? I had that on my old Moto Q. Thanks again for all the help and advice.

mgregg99

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Haven't heard anything about the ringtone question, but if you use Rock to install ProSwitcher it will automatically install the other required items. It's a one step process. Not sure how it's done using Cydia. Maybe one at a time, but I don't think it matters which is first.

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I am getting ready to JB my 3gs with Spirit since I can not imagine 4.0 being as good as things the JB community has put out there. My question is that everything I have read says to use backgrounder and proswitcher together. My question is which do I download first and how to do I use them together?

Also, is there something that will set custom rings tones (actually want it to switch to vibrate) when my calendar indicates I am in a meeting? I had that on my old Moto Q. Thanks again for all the help and advice.

CalendarPro is a profile program that can be set to put your phone to vibrate automatically when in a meeting, other keywords on your calendar, or simply anything on your calendar.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner