Now I believe that I'm not allowed to mention any company's name on this site as I have had a warning about it before. I guess that still applies to the fact that they are running a banner ad on the front page of TiPb's site. Anyway names are not important. I want to know about the advertised unlock programs for the 3GS on 3.1.3. I had basically given up but I can help watch the banner ad flashing in two places on this sites home screen. Automatic iPhone something like that. What's the deal?? Thirty dollars and I can unlock as many phones as I want and they claim I can access Cydia. Can I mention that, and the fact I'm a bit bamboozled? They claim to unlock and JB for $29. Don't tell me everyone just waiting for the free version.??
    05-28-2010 08:12 PM
    Doesn't matter how much $$ u spend, if ur baseband is 05.120.1 then u CANNOT unlock ur iPhone. End of discussion.
    05-28-2010 08:14 PM
    Doesn't matter how much $$ u spend, if ur baseband is 05.120.1 then u CANNOT unlock ur iPhone. End of discussion.
    Thanks for clearing that up. I'm not surprised by your answer more surprised that this site would put it up a banner ad offering an unlock. I might run an ad offering a free car with every iPhone purchase and only $29.95

You can always spend $$ go into you mobile phone provider and pay $150 extortion fee for them to unlock it for you. That's in Australia anyway and I guess that if you were in the US with AT&T things are probably different.
    05-29-2010 08:59 AM
    Yeah, in the US, no matter how much money you pay them, they simply will not unlock your iPhone, no matter what you do.
    05-29-2010 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD