Advertised unlock programs.

Listy

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Now I believe that I'm not allowed to mention any company's name on this site as I have had a warning about it before. I guess that still applies to the fact that they are running a banner ad on the front page of TiPb's site. Anyway names are not important. I want to know about the advertised unlock programs for the 3GS on 3.1.3. I had basically given up but I can help watch the banner ad flashing in two places on this sites home screen. Automatic iPhone something like that. What's the deal?? Thirty dollars and I can unlock as many phones as I want and they claim I can access Cydia. Can I mention that, and the fact I'm a bit bamboozled? They claim to unlock and JB for $29. Don't tell me everyone just waiting for the free version.??

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Doesn't matter how much $$ u spend, if ur baseband is 05.120.1 then u CANNOT unlock ur iPhone. End of discussion.

Listy

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Doesn't matter how much $$ u spend, if ur baseband is 05.120.1 then u CANNOT unlock ur iPhone. End of discussion.

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm not surprised by your answer more surprised that this site would put it up a banner ad offering an unlock. I might run an ad offering a free car with every iPhone purchase and only $29.95

You can always spend $$ go into you mobile phone provider and pay $150 extortion fee for them to unlock it for you. That's in Australia anyway and I guess that if you were in the US with AT&T things are probably different.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, in the US, no matter how much money you pay them, they simply will not unlock your iPhone, no matter what you do.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73