What app can I use to turn my 3GS into a WiFi hotspot?

MojoJojo

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys! I just started using it and it's awesome. It looks like it is free for 10 days then you gotta pay for it. Does anyone know how much it costs after the trial?

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
It's a trial then.

If he got it for free, I'll assume he pirated it (support the developers and pay for or donate). As far as I know, it's a paid app. I've had it for quite awhile and it's well worth the $10. I think that was the cost.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
What firmware version do u have? If u have 3.1.3, it won't work. If u have 3.1.2 and u dl the profile settings from Benm then yes, u can use that option to tether.

MojoJojo

May 19, 2010
Visit site
My phone is JBroken with Spirit as well but I still have that option in Settings. I wonder why Apple included that option in Settings/General/Network/Internet Tethering. That's so weird to have an option that can't even be used. Hmmmmmm.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Of course, if you're on some other carrier than AT&T it's likely that you do have a tethering option. Everyone else got it last year - it's only AT&T that refuses to activate it.

zayragiselle

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
this might be a silly question but i could never get the answer...i have mywi and i've never used tethering before...so if i start using it do i have to pay anything extra on my bill?? or is it cover on my "unlimited" plan???

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
this might be a silly question but i could never get the answer...i have mywi and i've never used tethering before...so if i start using it do i have to pay anything extra on my bill?? or is it cover on my "unlimited" plan???

U don't have to pay anything extra on ur plan. Technically it's NOT included because tethering isn't allowed with the iPhone (on AT&T) which is why u must be JB to do it. As long as u aren't going over ur 5GB cap all the time u will be ok. Avoid streaming or dl movies while tethering an no one will know. GL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR