Hi! I've searched and found some usefu info but I have som questions still...

Should i push restore or upgrade in iTunes?

I have an iPhone 3Gs with 3.1.3 and then I jailbroke it about a week ago.. I can't say I like it as it's way more unstable! And I kinda lika having the real thing if you know what I mean Probably gonna get som hate from that but hey, I like having an opinion...

anyways, I've heard that it connects to apple servers when I push restore? Is it safe to do? And also, there's different kinds of restore? Regular and "new iPhone restore" kinda? That completely erases trace of being jailbroken?

If I've synced it with iTunes with calendar and music and texts and pictures and what not, can I just sync it when I've restored it?
    05-16-2010 04:14 PM
    Sync as new iPhone is the best choice. Some sync as new and then restore from the backup they did just before the jailbroke it. Nothing major to removing a JB, just connect to iTunes and Restore. JB is gone and phone is as it came out of box.
    05-16-2010 04:46 PM
    Restored it without any problems and restored from my backup I did before i jailbroke it seems a lot faster and no problems. Pure = Good experience and stability
    05-17-2010 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD