Anybody know of an app, jailbroken or not that will increase the font size when using something like Safari or the mail app. I'm getting on in years and it's harder to see the text in the browser and mail app. I've tried the magnification in the accessibility settings on the iphone and it doesn't work as well because you still have to move the screen left or right . I would like to see something like Android has with Sense UI where you can spread your fingers apart to increase size of font, but it formats it to the screen so you don't have to move the screen around to see it all.

Thanks
    05-14-2010 03:53 PM
    Look at Font Swapper in Cydia. It helps.
    05-14-2010 05:52 PM
    I found Font Swap but not Font Swapper. I only appears to change the style and not the size. Any suggestions? Anybody? Thanks
    05-14-2010 07:15 PM
    In your mail settings, you can adjust the font size there. As for the browser, that's what the pinch zoom feature is for.
    05-14-2010 08:47 PM
    As I mentioned before, I know how to use the pinch to zoom feature. I wanted to know it there was a program that reformatted the screen like the way HTC uses Sense to increase size of fonts, but formats it correctly. I would prefer it since you don't have to move the screen left of right to view everything.
    05-15-2010 10:09 AM
    in OS 4.0 there should be the ability to change font size. should be out really soon.
    05-21-2010 08:48 PM
    I would like to see something like Android has with Sense UI where it would be much easy to scroll the locations..
    05-24-2010 07:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD