Thank you all. Spirit worked great.

ElectricDoodie

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
I just Spirited my iPhone, and there wasn't a single problem. Synced my phone, updated to 3.1.3, and ran Spirit. Clicked "Jailbreak" and took about 7 seconds, and it was done.

Thanks for those who gave me advice and helped me, especially Alli and Lvcifer.

Now, to start using Cydia, and find out what I've been missing out on.

ElectricDoodie

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
Wow. There is so much on Cydia, I have no idea what I'm doing, or looking at. Like, some UIkit changes and such. There's a bubble with "1" on it, so I don't know if I HAVE to update that change or not... Oh well, I'll figure out as I go, I guess.

hockeyb213

May 13, 2010
Visit site
No most definitely not. I recently jailbroke my phone too and I love it but I can't successfully change my icons which is really upsetting.

ElectricDoodie

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
I just made another thread asking if there's a list of Cydia Apps and what they do. The problem to me, is that there are so many, and little explanation of what they specifically do. If you found out what you were looking for, you might be happy.

Also, does anyone know where I can give them my SHSH Blob, thing? People say that it should be one of the first things they ask you, but it never did. Is it supposed to? I just want to make sure that I have it saved, in case something happens, in which I'll need it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711