Iphone stuck on apple logo.

kearney

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok. I jailbroke my iphone last thursday (5th May) and everything was going good. I was able to download everything without a problem. And then today I was installing something from cydia and my phone just stallled on the apple logo. And is currently tuning on and off on its own constantly. I cant put the phone in dfu mode because my sleep/wake button is broke. I tried to connect it to the itunes but it wont recognise my device. Anybody, please HELP ME as soon as possible. Any ideas are welcome :(

pvdnh

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Plug into iTunes while holding the home button and iTunes will recognize an iPhone in recovery mode. Restore to factory settings / backup, re-jailbreak

pvdnh

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Try that same method again, but first make sure your iPhone is not connected and powered off. Have iTunes running, plug in your device while holding "home" on the iPhone and keep holding it til iTunes recognizes it.

This worked for me, but it took a few tries

kearney

May 8, 2010
Visit site
but the thing is my iphone wont power off it is stuck on the apple logo and then about twenty seconds before it turns off and turns back on the loading circle comes up and stalls then the iphone turns off for 3 seconds then turns back on to to the apple logo.

pvdnh

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
ohhh I didn't realize it was turning itself back on too, I thought it was just getting that far and then powering off. I am not sure, other than DFU (which you said you can't do) I'm not sure, there's gotta be a way though. Typically Apple products are very simple to restore

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
hold the home and power buttons together to make the phone shut off. then open itunes on your computer with usb cord on the computer. then plug the phone into the usb cable and hold the home button. itunes will detect the phone in recovery mode and you should be good to go.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
hold the home and power buttons together to make the phone shut off. then open itunes on your computer with usb cord on the computer. then plug the phone into the usb cable and hold the home button. itunes will detect the phone in recovery mode and you should be good to go.

His power button doesn't work.

amac64

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
worse case...let the phone continue powering on and off until it runs out of battery...start itunes and then plug in USB cable...phone will slower power up and then restore....

panck

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Same happen to me and waiting for flat battery than restore is not help at all. I fight with my phone 2 days and only restore with itune helps but problem is you upgrade your iphone with new aplle software so jailbrake again :(

Marioo

kyleeeeeeeeezx

May 9, 2010
Visit site
my ipod had this same problem but heres what i did. i put it into restore mode (hold home for 5 secs then plug in ipod cord while holding then you get a connect to itunes sign.) then restore it after that unplug it you should have the same problem but when it gos on the apple logo put it into hold home for like 3 secs then put the cord into the ipod then just keep holding then you will get the connet screen again but the battery life will show up in the corner then just let go and then wait once itunes reconizes the ipod it shold go to the home screen then unlock and your good. i dont know if this will work for you or anyone else i just randomly found it out so good luck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh