Blackra1n Geohot logo goes black on boot up

arough

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi there,

My phone ran out of battery power this morning and when trying to turn back on and using Blackra1n it is not working. The geohot image appears as normal, however the phone screen goes black after a couple of seconds and switches off.

Anyone know how to resolve?

I am using the iphone 3gs version 3.1.2.

Regards,
Alan

Last edited:

arough

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Yes the phone is unlocked with sn0w... I cannot see anything called blackbreeze on the link, is it called something specific?

arough

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I found it and followed the steps, but it doesnt seem to fix the problem. When the geohot image comes up after a few seconds the screen flickers and then it just goes black like its switched off. Have you seen this before?

amac64

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
yes, this is a problem with a cydia update. Mine did it first of the week... You can search the Forum for this....You have to restore it and then re-jailbreak.. then restore from ROCK...

I upgraded to 3.1.3 and used spirit to jailbreak..works great...

arough

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for your comments. My issue is that i need to unlock my phone, so if i did a restore then I would be up to 3.1.2 - but then my phone will be locked to another network.

Unfortunately I didn't register with cydia so I cannot restore 3.1.2 by changing the host, wish I knew about this at the time...

Am i pretty much stuck unless i go to 3.1.3?

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Can your phone be put into DFU or recovery mode? If so, you may have a shot at using ih8sn0w.com or umbrella for saving your SHSH hashes so that you can reinstall 3.1.2.....

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2