iPhone OS 4 VS Jailbreak

DO you think OS 4 can match up to the benefits of a jailbroken OS ?

• Heck No, jailbroken OS have had features that till this day apple can't match

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Apple OS is perfect, we should not have access to features apple didn't intend the iphone to have

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

francolasalsa#IM

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Alright So finally after 5 months of owning an iphone I have a working jailbreak (tethered blackra1n didn't do it for me) and here's what I'm wondering ... Do I even need to upgrade to OS4 anymore ? I mean proswitcher is way better look than apple's upcoming multitask solution. I now have 3G unrestrictor so my apps behave like they are on wifi . Themes , themes and more themes , can use skype over 3G oh AND I can reply to any SMS without leaving an APP !!!( thank you Quick reply sms) and this is just to name a few , I mean this is the way this "phone " was meant to be. With all these goodies, why upgrade ? thoughts...

Last edited:

audicy

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
This pole is severely lacking in options. Both options are opposite ends of the spectrum. Needs more middle ground. Just my thoughts, I cant answer the pole.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
It's basically a yes or no question. It's the awkward wording of the choices that makes the question hard to answer.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
As often happens when constructing polls, the author of this has stated such extreme positions that one might not want to choose either.

One certainly would not argue that the iPhone OS is "perfect." On the other hand one might not want orgue that the flexibility offered by jailbreaking trumps the stability that the Apple configuration offers.

I paid for a product with minimum configuration and maximum stability. I think that Apple has delivered what I want. Having gotten what I wanted, I have no plans to "break" it. It is certainly not "perfect" in any sense of that word that i can get my head around. On the other hand, it has gotten better with each release. While 4.0 does not deliver all the features that some seem to want, it promises to offer more functionality without falling apart.

But then, no one listens to me; I am "negative."

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner