OK confused can you or can't you JB 3.1.3?

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
There seem to be conflicting posts about this. The sticky says you can't, yet Spirit JB is mentioned as saying you can. Which is correct?

I may be taking a 3-month contract job in Germany and AT&T's rates are INSANE ($5.99/month extra AND .99/min). Obviously an unlocked iPhone would save me these charges, but if it can't be done, I'll just have to buy an unlocked phone for the trip.

sschlesinger

Nov 7, 2006
Visit site
There seem to be conflicting posts about this. The sticky says you can't, yet Spirit JB is mentioned as saying you can. Which is correct?

I may be taking a 3-month contract job in Germany and AT&T's rates are INSANE ($5.99/month extra AND .99/min). Obviously an unlocked iPhone would save me these charges, but if it can't be done, I'll just have to buy an unlocked phone for the trip.

Ok the deal is you can Jailbreak Iphone 3.1.3 but you CANNOT unlock 3.1.3. The difference is that Jailbreaking gives you more control over the way your screen looks as well as better fuctions. Unlocking means that you can use a sim card from a different carrier in your iphone. Like I said there currently is no unlock available.

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
I do know the difference between JB and unlock. I, of course, need both. Oh well, it looks like I need to buy an unlocked phone for the trip (assuming I get the position).

sschlesinger

Nov 7, 2006
Visit site
I do know the difference between JB and unlock. I, of course, need both. Oh well, it looks like I need to buy an unlocked phone for the trip (assuming I get the position).

Or you can wait till OS 4.0 is out and then maybe they'll be an unlock this is a scenario a lot of people are waiting for(could be months). But if u need an unlock now then yea you'll have to buy an iphone with 3.1.2 on it.

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
Or you can wait till OS 4.0 is out and then maybe they'll be an unlock this is a scenario a lot of people are waiting for(could be months). But if u need an unlock now then yea you'll have to buy an iphone with 3.1.2 on it.

Nope, won't be buying an unlocked iPhone-not rich enough :(. I will have to buy something cheaper.

Forbes

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
Can u guys assist me I too have a iPhone 3GS that was once jailbroken and unlocked using blackra1 but in my attempt to jailbreak with spirit I messed all that up is there anyway I can get my iPhone back unlocked and jailbroken with blackra1?

I did save 3.1.2 using shsh blob from ih8sn0w.com now i just need tobget back to that

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73