Hi All,
    Followed the tutorial and manged the spirit jailbreak without a hitch.
    I backed up all my "camera roll" as suggested and sure enough all the original pics vanished.
    Question is, how do i put my pictures back on the iphone short of emailing them all back to myself?
    I tried dragging and dropping thru windows to my iphone listed under "cameras and scanners" but it wont let me go laptop-iphone but i can still go iphone-laptop?
    Any ideas as i really want certian pictures back on my phone.

Thanks
    05-03-2010 05:42 AM
    You can either mail them to yourself, or create a new folder for them and sync it to your iPhone.
    05-03-2010 06:49 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply Alli, when you say create a new folder and sync i take it you mean via Itunes?
    05-03-2010 07:15 AM
    Create the new folder in Windows. I have a folder in MyPictures called "iPhone backup." I regularly copy/move stuff from my camera roll to that folder and in iTunes I check it as one of the folders to sync.
    05-03-2010 10:51 AM
    ...all I can say is, thank God for backups! I wasn't aware you're suppose to backup\copy the 'camera roll' before jailbreaking.
    05-03-2010 11:35 AM
    Me neither. I was surprised when mine were all gone. Fortunately, I "prune" regularly, so I didn't lose anything important.
    05-03-2010 11:52 AM
    Create the new folder in Windows. I have a folder in MyPictures called "iPhone backup." I regularly copy/move stuff from my camera roll to that folder and in iTunes I check it as one of the folders to sync.
    I second that Alli. I keep a folder called Iphone Camera Roll Backup and I copy my pics from iPhone into that and check it in iTunes as one of the pic folders to sync.
    05-03-2010 12:09 PM
    I was sad to see mine missing, re sync them and all is well now.
    05-04-2010 12:26 AM
    On my MacBook I always import my camera roll to iPhoto and have the chosen folders set to import to my iPhone so I never really have much in my camera roll. Thank god I do this because it kept me from losing photos from the last day or so!
    05-04-2010 02:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD