Replacing pictures

sharpcroft

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi All,
Followed the tutorial and manged the spirit jailbreak without a hitch.
I backed up all my "camera roll" as suggested and sure enough all the original pics vanished.
Question is, how do i put my pictures back on the iphone short of emailing them all back to myself?
I tried dragging and dropping thru windows to my iphone listed under "cameras and scanners" but it wont let me go laptop-iphone but i can still go iphone-laptop?
Any ideas as i really want certian pictures back on my phone.

Thanks

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You can either mail them to yourself, or create a new folder for them and sync it to your iPhone.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Create the new folder in Windows. I have a folder in MyPictures called "iPhone backup." I regularly copy/move stuff from my camera roll to that folder and in iTunes I check it as one of the folders to sync.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
...all I can say is, thank God for backups! I wasn't aware you're suppose to backup\copy the 'camera roll' before jailbreaking.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Me neither. I was surprised when mine were all gone. Fortunately, I "prune" regularly, so I didn't lose anything important.

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
Create the new folder in Windows. I have a folder in MyPictures called "iPhone backup." I regularly copy/move stuff from my camera roll to that folder and in iTunes I check it as one of the folders to sync.

I second that Alli. I keep a folder called Iphone Camera Roll Backup and I copy my pics from iPhone into that and check it in iTunes as one of the pic folders to sync.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
On my MacBook I always import my camera roll to iPhoto and have the chosen folders set to import to my iPhone so I never really have much in my camera roll. Thank god I do this because it kept me from losing photos from the last day or so!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2