I need to know how to jailbreak

Ree

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
I want to jailbreak but dont know what it is I had my I Phone 3 GS SW version 3.1.3 now do I still need to be paying At&T all this money a month and or do I have to get another carrier.Please help what does it do.......

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
If you're on 3.1.3 and on a 3GS and haven't jailbroken your phone before, you're stuck on 3.1.3 and with AT&T for now.

Raeki

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Here's a step by step guide:
1. Open up Internet Explorer
2. Click on the adress bar, the text should be all highlighted, if not, highlight all that text
3. Delete the text
4. Type in: "google.com" without the quotations
5. Press the "return" or "enter" key
6. After the page has loaded (when the little green progress bar at the bottom right of the program dissappears and you see the google homepage), you gotta click in that textbox under the "Google" picture
7. *This step can be used, and should be used for other questions too: Type in your question, trying to simplify it, in this case it should be something like "what is jailbreaking?"

Then you're pretty much done :) after the search page loads there are a list of sites which should explain what jailbreaking (or whatever your other questions are) is. Try opening a few sites, and one should work for you ;) if a site doesn't work you have to hit the "back" button in the browser which is in the top left hand corner... it wil take you back to the list of websites

fergie77

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
Here's a step by step guide:
1. Open up Internet Explorer
2. Click on the adress bar, the text should be all highlighted, if not, highlight all that text
3. Delete the text
4. Type in: "google.com" without the quotations
5. Press the "return" or "enter" key
6. After the page has loaded (when the little green progress bar at the bottom right of the program dissappears and you see the google homepage), you gotta click in that textbox under the "Google" picture
7. *This step can be used, and should be used for other questions too: Type in your question, trying to simplify it, in this case it should be something like "what is jailbreaking?"

Then you're pretty much done :) after the search page loads there are a list of sites which should explain what jailbreaking (or whatever your other questions are) is. Try opening a few sites, and one should work for you ;) if a site doesn't work you have to hit the "back" button in the browser which is in the top left hand corner... it wil take you back to the list of websites

lol :L ive never heard anyone explain how to google something before :rolleyes:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234